Monday, October 12, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

Everything has gone well so far this semester.  Going forward, I would like to continue as I have been.  I really enjoyed writing the introduction to my Storybook, and I think the it has a lot of potential.  I want to continue to produce high-quality Storybook entries.  I also want to write more stories in worlds that I devise on my own.

If possible, I want to read the stories that go along with my storybook.  Otherwise, I just want to read what is interesting.

There are places I can improve, but overall I think the most reasonable goal is to continue to turn in all my assignments on time and continue in the same fashion I began.  So far, I am on track to finish with an A a week or two early.

Looking Forward
Personal Photo

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you have been able to get all of your assignments turned in on time and that you are enjoying the class so much. I know what you mean about trying to get ahead and then as a result falling behind in other classes, I have the same sort of thing going on too. It's awesome that you are able to make stories that you're proud of, I still have a long way to go with my stories before I'll be happy with them.

    ReplyDelete