Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 1 Curation

Before this assignment, my bookmarks were a disorganized mess that I rarely used.  It was simple to create a folder for my bookmarks, and it already seems like it will be more useful (which is not difficult considering I rarely use bookmarks).  I generally have good offline curation skills, but I am terrible at sharing and using online tools.  I suppose all the warnings I received about posting online content led me to disengage from Internet communities.  For instance, despite taking thousands of photos in Europe last semester, I haven't posted any photos from my trips since March to Facebook or anywhere else online.  While I have a Twitter and Pinterest, I have no tweets and only a couple pins.  Even my Flickr is very outdated.  Hopefully writing blog posts on a regular basis will get me in the habit of using online tools.

Time to Use the Online Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment